In partnership with…
Join us for the 7th Annual Role of Cardiac Imaging in Female Patients CME Program for Physicians, Sonographers, Technologists, Advanced Practice and Allied Healthcare Professionals. Live webinars are being held:
Session 1 – Saturday December 5, 2020 (3.25 Credits)
Session 2 – Monday December 7, 2020 (2.5 Credits)
Session 3 – Wednesday December 9, 2020 (2.0 Credits)
- 7.75 CME/CEU/SDMS/VOICE Credits
- 7.0 Medical Knowledge MOC Points for physicians who certify through ABIM
The agenda for the Role of Cardiac Imaging in Female Patients CME Program focuses on a variety of topics in non-invasive cardiac imaging including:
* Echo Assessment of Adult Congenital heart Disease (ACHD)
* ACHD in Pregnancy
* Cardiac MRI in ACHD
* CT in ACHD
* Misunderstood Presentation of Heart Disease in Women
* PET to Diagnose Infiltrative Cardiomyopathy
* Cardiac PET in Infective Endocarditis
* Making SPECT Imaging Even Better
* 3D Echo for Structural Heart Procedures
* Echo to Distinguish HCM from Other Masqueraders
* Echo and Strain in Cardio Oncology
Saturday December 5, 2020 – 8:00am-11:15am
Monday December 7, 2020 – 6:30pm-9:00pm
Wednesday December 9, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
Be an early bird…sign up and pay your registration by November 19, 2020 and SAVE $35 OFF your registration fee.
- Physician & Industry: $164* by 11/19/20; $199 after 11/19/20
- Sonographer, Technologist, Mid Level Provider, Nurse, Fellow, Resident: $75* by 11/19/20; $110 after 11/19/20
- ABIM MOC Points: $50 (requires additional attestation, post program evaluation and test questions)
Registration Payment Methods
**Prices above reflect discount of $6 for payment by check. Please add $6 for a Visa/MC/Discover/Amex payment.
Please make checks payable to: Cardiovascular Institute of Philadelphia P.O. Box 55698, Philadelphia, PA 19111
Please click on REGISTER ONLINE button below to register now. Thank you.
- These rates only apply to daytime parking only.
- There may be a sign saying “Parking for Hotel Guests Only,” as an attendee to this program, you are a guest.