EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED!
SAVE $50 OFF FULL REGISTRATION FEES
CVI’s 29th Annual Cardiology Update: Clinical Management of Heart Disease
The target audience for this CME Program is Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Advanced Practice Providers, Medical Students and Trainees, Medical Assistants, and all Allied Healthcare Professionals who care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
The CME program will be held in person at the:
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
201 South Christopher Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 2022
7:45AM TO 5:00PM
- 8.0 CME/CEU Credits
- 7.5 Medical Knowledge MOC Points for physicians who certify through ABIM
The 29th Annual CVI Cardiology Update features an outstanding diverse faculty of national thought leaders including, Daniel Rader, MD of the University of Pennsylvania and Martha Gulati, MD of the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute, Los Angeles as keynote speakers. The program also features regional and national experts providing the most relevant and up-to-date information on diagnosis, management and prevention of cardiovascular diseases and concomitant conditions.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
- The heart during pregnancy
- Managing statin intolerance
- Finding the optimal statin dose for each patient
- The role of genetics in preventive cardiology
- Current guidelines and treatments for HFrEF
- Improving adherence of guideline-based treatment of HFrEF
- Current guidelines and treatments for HFpEF
- Role of SGTL2 inhibitors and GLP1 agonists in the treatment of diabetes and CKD
- What does it all mean: New guidelines for the evaluation and diagnosis of chest pain
- Psychological effects of atrial fibrillation
- ABCs of starting an amyloid clinic
- Interpreting the 12-lead EKG in the era of cardiac physiologic pacing
- Update on transcatheter therapies for structural heart disease: TAVR, mitral valve disease and left atrial appendage closure
The CVI 29th Annual Cardiology Update will be held in-person
Sunday October 30, 2022
7:45am – 5:00pm
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
8.0 CME/CEU Credits
7.5 MOC Knowledge Points
- Physician & Industry: $125 before 9/30/22; $175 after 9/30/22*
- Fellow, Resident, Medical Student, Trainee: $75 before 9/30/22; $125 after 9/30/22*
- Advanced Practice Provider, Nurse, Medical Assistant: $75 before 9/30/22; $125 after 9/30/22*
- ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge Points: $50 (requires additional attestation, post program evaluation and test questions)
*Prices above reflect discount of $6 for payment by check. Please add $6 for a Visa/MC/Discover/Amex payment.
Please make checks payable to: Cardiovascular Institute of Philadelphia P.O. Box 55698, Philadelphia, PA 19111
Please click on REGISTER ONLINE button below to register now. Thank you.
- Registrants are required to upload proof of vaccination with registration
- A link will be sent with the registration confirmation to upload the proof of vaccination
- If you become exposed to or are exhibiting symptoms of the COVID-19 virus within 6 days of the program, we ask you to contact us to cancel your registration
- Although not required, guests are welcome to wear masks when not eating, drinking or speaking from the podium
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To promote safety and well-being, we require all attendees, faculty, exhibitors, and staff to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Accommodations will not be granted onsite; you must verify your vaccination in advance. If you are not able to provide proof, you will not be permitted to attend the program.
Thanks to our Sponsors, Grantors and Exhibitors
Self-parking garage entrance is at the overpass just beyond the hotel main driveway entrance (Pay at the Booth)
There may be a sign “Parking for Hotel Guests Only. As an attendee to this program, you are a guest.
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing, 201 South Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19106