CVI’s 14th Annual Echocardiography Update CME Program for Physicians, Sonographers and all Allied Healthcare Professionals involved in Cardiac Ultrasound was held as live webinars on:
Sunday January 9th 2022 8:00am-11:00am
Monday January 10th 2022 6:30pm-9:15pm
Wednesday Januyary 12th 2022 6:3-pm-9:00pm
- 8.25 CME/CEU Credits for All
- 7.5 SDMS Echo-Specific Credits for Sonographers
- 6.75 Medical Knowledge MOC Points for physicians who certify through ABIM
The 14th Annual CVI Echocardiography Update program format features focused didactic presentations delivered by an impressive, diverse faculty of national thought leaders and regional experts. As well, some focus topics will be introduced with a clinical case presentation delivered by a local cardiology fellow.
- Stress echocardiography for ischemia and valve disease
- Diastolic testing: Stress echo vs. exercise hemodynamics
- Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction: Echocardiography for diagnosis and prognosis
- Echocardiographic evaluation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- The role of TEE in the diagnosis and management of ACHD
- Tricuspid: Structural imaging and intervention
- Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography
Live Webinars were held:
Sunday January 9, 2022 3.0 CME/CEU Credits; 2.75 SDMS Credits
Monday January 10, 2022 2.75 CME/CEU Credits; 2.5 SDMS Credits
Wednesday January 12, 2022 2.5 CME/CEU Credits; 2.25 SDMS Credits
RECORDED SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR CREDIT THRU FEBRUARY 26, 2022 (NOT AVAILABLE FOR SONOGRAPHERS)
- Physician & Industry: $199 after 1/3/2022*
- Advanced Practice Provider, Nurse, Fellow Resident: $110 after 1/3/2022*
- ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge Points: $50 (requires additional attestation, post program evaluation and test questions)
*Prices above reflect discount of $6 for payment by check. Please add $6 for a Visa/MC/Discover/Amex payment.
Please click on REGISTER ONLINE button below to register. Thank you.
Thanks to our Elite Sponsor
Abbott Structural Heart – MitraClip
- These rates only apply to daytime parking only.
- There may be a sign saying “Parking for Hotel Guests Only,” as an attendee to this program, you are a guest.