CVI’s 13th Annual Echocardiography Update CME Program for Physicians, Sonographers and all Allied Healthcare Professionals involved in Cardiac Ultrasound. Live webinars were held:
Session 1 – Sunday January 10, 2021 (3.0 Credits)
Session 2 – Monday January 11, 2021 (2.75 Credits)
Session 3 – Wednesday January 13, 2021 (2.25 Credits)
- 8.0 CME/CEU Credits for All
- 8.0 SDMS Echo-Specific Credits for Sonographers (SDMS Approval# 46769)
- 7.25 Medical Knowledge MOC Points for physicians who certify through ABIM
The 13th Annual CVI Echocardiography Update program format features focused didactic presentations delivered by an impressive, diverse faculty of national thought leaders and regional experts. As well, some focus topics will be introduced with a clinical case presentation delivered by a local cardiology fellow.
- POCUS in the critical care environment in the age of COVID
- Laboratory Efficiency and safety in the age of COVID
- Multi-modality imaging for myocarditis
- Echo evaluation of pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure in acute and chronic thromboembolic disease
- Assessing LV function with contrast
- Cardio-oncology that everyone needs to know
- QA/QI for echo lab accreditation
- Percutaneous therapeutic options for mitral regurgitation
- Paten forman ovale closure
- Left atrial appendage closure
- Diastolic stress testing for HfPeF
- Low flow aortic stenosis/TAVR
Live Webinars Were Held
Sunday January 10, 2021
8:00am – 11:00am
Monday January 11, 2021
Wednesday January 13, 2021
RECORDED SESSIONS AVAILABLE TO VIEW FOR CREDITS THROUGH FEBRUARY 27, 2021
- Physician & Industry: $164 by 1/4/2021; $199 after 1/4/2021*
- Mid Level Provider, Nurse, Fellow Resident: $75 by 1/4/2021; $110 after 1/4/2021*
- ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge Points: $50 (requires additional attestation, post program evaluation and test questions)
*Prices above reflect discount of $6 for payment by check. Please add $6 for a Visa/MC/Discover/Amex payment.
Please click on REGISTER ONLINE button below to register now for recorded sessions. Thank you.
Thanks to our Elite Sponsor
Abbott Structural Heart – MitraClip
- These rates only apply to daytime parking only.
- There may be a sign saying “Parking for Hotel Guests Only,” as an attendee to this program, you are a guest.