Join us for CVI’s 10th Annual EP/Arrhythmia Management Update CME Program for Physicians, Advanced Practice and all Allied Healthcare Professionals. Live webinars are being held:
Session 1 – Sunday February 21, 2021 (3.25 Credits)
Session 2 – Monday February 22, 2021 (2.75 Credits)
Session 3 – Wednesday February 24, 2021 (2.5 Credits)
- 8.5 CME/CEU Credits
- 7.75 Medical Knowledge MOC Points for physicians who certify through ABIM
The 10th Annual CVI EP/Arrhythmia Management Update CME program features an outstanding diverse faculty of national thought leaders focusing on updates in electrophysiology of which everyone in clinical practice should be aware to provide outstanding care and improve outcomes for patients with arrhythmias and various electrophysiologic syndromes.
CVI’s 2021 EP/Arrhythmia Management Update focuses on Clinical Controversies in Electrophysiology and Case Presentations. Our program utilizes a point/counterpoint format and moderated provocative discussions to highlight differing clinical perspectives on:
- Conventional CRT vs Conduction System Pacing
- Whether or Not to Wear a Defibrillator Vest
- Subcutaneous vs Transvenous ICDs
- Left Atrial Appendage Closures vs Pharmacologic Therapy Regional cardiology fellows will introduce several of these topics by sharing related patient cases We also offer several case-based presentation sessions on:
- Appropriate Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation
- Remote Monitoring of Arrhythmias
- Darker Side of Anti-Arrhythmic Agents
- Often-Missed ECG Observations that are Clinically Important
Sunday February 21, 2021
7:30am – 10:45am
Monday February 22, 2021
Wednesday February 23, 2021
Recorded Sessions Available to View for Credits Until April 10, 2021
- Physician & Industry: $99 early bird by 2/12/2021 – $134 after 2/12/2021*
- Mid Level Provider, Nurse, Fellow Resident: $49 early bird by 2/12/2021 – $84 after 2/12/2021*
- ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge Points: $50 (requires additional attestation, post program evaluation and test questions)
*Prices above reflect discount of $6 for payment by check. Please add $6 for a Visa/MC/Discover/Amex payment.
Please make checks payable to: Cardiovascular Institute of Philadelphia P.O. Box 55698, Philadelphia, PA 19111
Please click on REGISTER ONLINE button below to register now. Thank you.
Cardiology Fellow Case Presenters
Thanks to our Elite Sponsors
- These rates only apply to daytime parking only.
- There may be a sign saying “Parking for Hotel Guests Only,” as an attendee to this program, you are a guest.