Join us for Philadelphia’s Only Full-Day Nuclear Cardiology CME Program for Physicians, Technologists, Advanced Practice and Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Nuclear-Specific CME Credits
- Nuclear-Specific VOICE Credits
- Medical Knowledge MOC Points for Physicians Who certify through ABIM
- Coronary blood flow in the PET lab
- PET in clinical practice
- Diagnosing CAD in women
- Cardiac CT in clinical practice
- Diagnosis of cardiac amyloid disease by nuclear/ by echo
- New Treatments for Cardiac Amyloid Disease
- Surviving a radiation safety inspection
- Nuclear cardiology reporting guidelines
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
11:15 AM – 8:15 PM
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
201 South Christopher Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Be an early bird…sign up and pay your registration by April 10, 2020 and SAVE $50 OFF your registration fee.
- Physician & Industry: $350** by 4/10/20; $400 after 4/10/20
- Technologist, Mid Level Provider, Nurse: $175** by 4/10/20; $225 after 4/10/20
- ABIM MOC Points: $50 (requires additional attestation, post program evaluation and test questions)
Registration Payment Methods
**Prices above reflect discount of $10 for payment by cash or check. Please add $10 for a Visa/MC/Discover/Amex payment.
Please make checks payable to: Cardiovascular Institute of Philadelphia P.O. Box 55698, Philadelphia, PA 19111
- These rates only apply to daytime parking only.
- There may be a sign saying “Parking for Hotel Guests Only,” as an attendee to this program, you are a guest.