Patient management following cardiac events goes beyond information and advice. The patient experience involves managing multiple co-morbidities and a psychological adjustment process. This talk focuses on the psychological and patient experience of cardiac events and recovery processes.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of the program, the learner will be able to:
1. Assess the inter-relationship research between cardiac events, patient engagement and
behavior, psychological health, and outcomes
2. Prescribe three specific strategies for managing the patient experience and engagement
3. Recognize and refer at-risk patients for psychological distress
You MUST Register Online to attend.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with a unique link for you to access the online meeting.
- Do not share the link as it will lock others out trying to use the sign-in link after it has been used.
- Others who are interested can also register themselves. Please share the registration link.