CVI’s Inaugural Cardiology Boot Camp is a FREE education program for the 2022 incoming class of new Cardiology Fellows, focusing on what every Cardiology Fellow needs to know during their first months of training. We also welcome Internal Medicine Residents with an interest in Cardiovascular Medicine to join us for CVI’s Cardiology Boot Camp!
Core concepts in the diagnosis and management of patients with known or suspected cardiovascular disease will be highlighted focusing on:
- General Clinical Cardiology
- ECG Interpretation/Arrhythmia Diagnosis and Management
- Coronary Disease/Interventional Cardiology
- Avoiding Burnout
CVI’s Cardiology Boot Camp 2022 incorporates three educational opportunities:
Part One: Available June 5, 2022
- Comprehensive recorded library of focused didactic presentations
- Expert faculty
- On-demand viewing
Part Two: Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 8:00am
- Live, virtual case-based interactive session with CVI’s expert faculty
- Interactive audience response and ask-the-expert sessions
- Recorded for on-demand viewing also!
Part Three: Date/Location Coming Soon!
- Live, in-person program
- Diagnosis and Management of Cardiovascular Disease
- Greater Philadelphia region first-year cardiology fellows meet and greet
Please share information on CVI’s Cardiology Boot Camp 2022 with colleague Fellows at your institution and across America who may have an interest in learning more about what every Cardiology Fellow needs to know during their first months of training.